Essay Questions For 10th Graders: A List Of Unique Ideas
Your high school career is going to be filled with essay prompts. You will need to write for a number of your classes. In some cases, you may be required to write a question as a prompt, and then answer it. Here is a list of unique ideas for that purpose.
Ideas about Yourself
In some cases, you may need to write an essay about yourself. Here are some excellent ideas for that prompt:
- What is your biggest fear? Do you ever think that you will overcome it?
- What does “courage” mean to you? Courage is one of those terms that is different to every person. Explain what it means to you and why.
- How do you intend to make the most of your summer vacation? Do you have any special plans for summer vacation? Is there anything you would like to do if you can?
- Who is the most important person in your life? Choose a historical figure or someone from your own personal life and discuss why they are so important.
- What is one of the most memorable moments of your life? Why did that moment have such a profound effect?
- What flaws do you see in yourself? Why do you think these are your biggest flaws? Do you have plans to change them, and how?
- How do you plan to make a difference in the world? Many people plan to make a difference. Do you plan to be one of these people? If you could do anything in the world, what would it be?
Ideas about the World
Another popular type of essay question is those about the world. Here are a few examples:
- Do teens today have too much stuff? Discuss mass consumerism and how it effects children today.
- At what age is it appropriate for children to have a cell phone? Does this change based on cultural or societal differences?
- Do teenagers today have an interest in the news? What type of news are they interested in?
- What role do important sports games (like the Superbowl, or Football Sunday) play in the homes of American families? Does this bring them closer or push them apart, and why? Is this different based on the family?
- Will bullying ever end? Something that many kids face today is bullying. Has the world evolved so much that it is impossible for bullying to be prevented? Are schools and parents doing all they can to prevent it?
Looking for good essay writer? Choose from 200+ writers in many disciplines, follow: https://quickwriter.com/essays/ - expert PhD writers for hire. Do not buy essays online - good guide to write your own.