Top 15 Ideas For Those Who Are Looking For Simple Essay Topics
In reality, the hardest part of the writing process is carefully thinking of what appropriate and impressive topic to write about for your essay. Of course, without a clear topic in mind, it will be impossible for you to get started. For a fact, at times, it is better for teachers to give you a topic to write about because at least you will be saved from looking for a subject matter that you can explore. When you already have the topic to work on, all you need to do is to get some advice from your advisor and from there you can start the research at once.
What is more, the reason why it is quite burdensome to research about what topic to write is the fear of choosing a subject that is not quite interesting, can’t impress your professor and something that others might have discussed about several times in the past. Due to these reasons, it is often times a big challenge to end up with the right topic that engrosses you and make your professor appreciate it.
The good news is that while it is indeed true that choosing a topic for your essay is irksome, you are still very fortunate to be born in an era wherein students are provided with numerous sources that they can refer to whenever they need to handle their writing projects. The research process may not be a very interesting thing to do but the point here is that there are lots to learn and master to fully develop your writing skills.
If you find it hard to get started and do not have idea of what topic to write and discuss, you can get ideas from the following list of simple essay topics:
- Describing your most favorite vacation place
- Pick one quote that precisely defines who you are and explain why that quote best describes you
- What do you often do to have fun?
- Should freedom of speech have limitations?
- The perks of studying overseas
- The person who has great influence in you
- Why recycling should be mandatory?
- What are your long-term goals?
- How to stay positive amidst trials?
- How does music affect your mood?
- What is so magical about loving someone?
- The pros and cons of long distance relationship
- Why you should try traveling alone?
- What makes a good leader?
- What is your greatest fear?